More control over your levels

Announcements will appear here.
MD
Site Admin

More control over your levels

Post by MD »

Hi everyone,
As promised earlier, you can now delete, rename, edit, and view your levels via the editor! Also, I've added a "Remember me" button while logging in so that you won't have to enter your username/password over and over and over (note: it saves to your computer, much like a cookie, so it's not protected or encrypted or anything secure like that). Few other fixes as well, such as the core scaling to whatever you set it to when it's destroyed.

The gallery can sort by rating now. It's quite slow though so I'm looking for a better way. Also, levels named with special characters (accents, alt codes) wouldn't load at all (for me anyway, maybe I just don't have a language pack or something installed), so now I'm using a unique ID for each level instead of the username/name combo (previous style urls should still work however).

I have tested the new version but there's always things I miss, so please let me know if you find a problem.

Thanks
~MD
Mouzi

Post by Mouzi »

I can't get the register button working.
SkullFace72

Uh-Oh...MAJOR PROBLEM!

Post by SkullFace72 »

Can't Turn the pieces around.Or clone.As a matter of fact,none of the keyboard shortcuts work!MAJOR PROBLEM! :shock:
MD
Site Admin

Post by MD »

Mouzi wrote:I can't get the register button working.
I'll look into it.
SkullFace72 wrote:Can't Turn the pieces around.Or clone.As a matter of fact,none of the keyboard shortcuts work!MAJOR PROBLEM!
Hmm, works fine for me. Try going to Options and click on "Delete Saved Settings", that will reset the controls back to their defaults.

~MD
MD
Site Admin

Post by MD »

MD wrote:I'll look into it.
Well i finally had time to check it out, and indeed the register button was not working. I just fixed it and have uploaded the update, thanks.

~MD