New Website Features

Announcements will appear here.
MD
Site Admin

Re: New Website Features

Post by MD »

There's an easy way to save it: just copy all of your AI code and all the parts from Text Edit into a text file and save that (actually, i usually do this anyway cause i like Notepad++ for all my text editing). Those 2 pieces make up the majority of the level, there's only a few pieces of information lost this way (like level name).

However, I was working on it yesterday and I think it IS working now. If it says success than indeed it's working, before it was giving an error. It's also possible that you do not have the new version, that is, you're using the browser's cached version of the game. In which case save the level in text form then reload the page (or open a new tab and reload that while still keeping the old one open just in case).

~MD
swartzer

Post by swartzer »

OK, now somehow I'm not seeing the level rating bar at all on the level end screen; just a blank area where the stars and rating message should be.

Edit: I'm also not showing up in the top 10 for any levels I've played in today, and those levels aren't showing up in my played/won list.

Edit: looks like you're working on it, so I'll stay out for a while.
MD
Site Admin

Post by MD »

Alright, I think i've got the rating working again. Fixing the rating lead to a few other issues as well that I had to resolve. It should be running smoothly now.

Thanks,
~MD
asdasdg

Post by asdasdg »

I have found a bug in your programing MD!
In I.E. 7 I can not acces my levels!!!!!!!!!!!!
very significant if you ask me.
Sasadad

Post by Sasadad »

After playing with the new version for a while, I only really found one thing that should be added. There should be a button to take you back to the level's main page (with the comments and such) on the menu that appears when you beat a level.
asdasdg

Post by asdasdg »

I agree.
But their is a button like that.....
Its called the Backspace button.
NARFNra
Location: Laughing evilly as he manipulates the government on Zeta Flolan.

Post by NARFNra »

If you guys would scroll down, it is there, right below the game screen.
I am of open mind and willing to hear criticism. Also: That's stupid and you're stupid. ~ 8Bit Theater

Ye who runs needlessly,
Thou art a fool,
Thou art a fool,
Thou art a fool,
Thou art a fool,
~La Mulana, Endless Corridor Tablet
Sasadad

Post by Sasadad »

Ah, yes, there is. Thanks, NARFNra. I was pretty sure that MD wouldn't not (double negative) put that in, but the old screen didn't scroll down, so I didn't think to try it.