Little update

Announcements will appear here.
MD
Site Admin

Little update

Post by MD »

Firstly, sorry about the play count, I was fixing the problem where the success rate would sometimes go higher than 100%, and, to make a long story short, it exploded in the process :( . The play count was erased, but the wins count remained, so I set the plays equal to the wins, thus the success rate is at 100% on a lot of them but that will change as people continue to play. And in case you were wondering, I'm fairly certain that I have fixed the problem of going over 100% :)

I've fixed some bugs:

-You can no longer delete the core, although you can still duplicate it. Speaking of cores, should there be a selection of cores to choose from?

-I think i've fixed the issue with respawning, let me know how it turns out. If it isn't fixed, let me know if you happen to be using keyboard or mouse controls.
if you lose your first attempt at a custom level, you try it again as if you had infinite lives set to on
-Fixed that, thanks the_corruptor.

-Mirroring in the editor works on guns now. HOWEVER, it does not work on lasers properly, this is because I happened to have made the laser 90° off, so I was wondering, would you guys be horrified if I were to rotate it correctly? (thus every single laser in every single level would be 90° off)

-And a few other minor changes.

Thanks,
~MD
the_corruptor

Post by the_corruptor »

should we be replying here? it's hard to tell... tenatively, however, I will post.

lasers being 90° off in old levels versus lasers being a programming problem for you forever? just fix the lasers, and let them be a little bit off in every level. If you could, possibly, run some sort of script over all the old games to rotate their lasers as appropriate. would that work?
MD
Site Admin

Post by MD »

Ya, I unlocked this board for posting, but of course it doesn't matter where you post as I'll end up reading it anyway.

A script in theory would work, but is easier said than done. I'll see what I can come up with and in the meantime I'll leave it as is.

And i fixed the win count...again...it sure is different making a game while people are playing it, I have to be much more careful compared to when I was the only one playing it.

~MD