Level Descriptions

Bug reports, suggestions, questions, etc that relate to the development of Zeta Flow and this website.

Is this a good idea?

Yes
80%
No
20%

Total votes: 5

Sasadad

Level Descriptions

Post by Sasadad »

I have a suggestion that I've been wanting for a while. When saving a level, you could type a description of the level in a textbox. There would be a button or something next to levels in the gallery that would open up a mini-window thing (or it could be done another way, this is just my idea of how you could display the description) that would contain the level's description. This would be helpful because then you could explain what a level is meant to be or give certain instructions for the level.
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

Or it could pop up when you hover over the level name, like an "alt text" when you hover some urls or graphics.

I like the idea. It might help a levels rating in some cases too. You see it all too often where a level doesn't get the rating it deserves because the player just doesn't get the idea behind it. Tutorial and Art levels are notorious for that.

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein