New Commnd Idea

Bug reports, suggestions, questions, etc that relate to the development of Zeta Flow and this website.
NARFNra
Location: Laughing evilly as he manipulates the government on Zeta Flolan.

New Commnd Idea

Post by NARFNra »

Ok, I now present:

Synchronize, PartNumber, PartNumber...

Basically, it allows you to make multiple weapons fire at once. For example, if you want a tripleshot.
I am of open mind and willing to hear criticism. Also: That's stupid and you're stupid. ~ 8Bit Theater

Ye who runs needlessly,
Thou art a fool,
Thou art a fool,
Thou art a fool,
Thou art a fool,
~La Mulana, Endless Corridor Tablet
Sasadad

Re: New Commnd Idea

Post by Sasadad »

I think that would be a good idea, you could make multiple lasers fire at once (which I have wanted on several occasions) or you could make a few rockets fire at once so it would fire a rocket that takes multiple hits to destroy. I support this idea.
Mouzi

Post by Mouzi »

It would be better though if you could not only synchronize them, but determine the starting frame (and still have a choice to let it be random).

That would make some levels A LOT cooler when the weapons are shooting in specific time.

EDIT: Actually it's not random (well everyone probably knew that, but anyways). And you actually CAN synchronize them, but it takes some calculations and a lot of unnecessary pieces which causes lag.
Fruktfisk

Post by Fruktfisk »

That would be awesome! The closest to timing guns I've got is this: this :p
Mouzi

Post by Mouzi »

I have a suggestion too, by the way.
My idea is a gun that when it hits it disables your shield.
Would be useful for levels where you can cheat by clinging to the parts in a level that has some kind of survival time thing.

EDIT: Another suggestion: a text part. You know. Possibility to add text to levels (with triggers too). Would also be quite useful in some levels.
Sasadad

Post by Sasadad »

Mouzi: About you gun idea, maybe there should just be an option to turn off the shield in a level you make. The text idea is one I have been thinking about for a long time, it would be great to have.