statistics anyone?

Bug reports, suggestions, questions, etc that relate to the development of Zeta Flow and this website.
idageek

statistics anyone?

Post by idageek »

i have a suggestion, but i don't have strong hopes for it being implemented/accepted

how about customizable ships for the active Zeta Flow members?
that would entail:
:arrow: colors, and shapes used for the ship
:arrow: the bullet design
:arrow: stats like accuracy(how far the bullets spread out over distance), firing rate, and movement rate, bullet strength

for the stats, probably set it so that an increase in one leads to a decrease in the other(EX: increasing firing rate would decrease accuracy)

i know that programming this would be AL :shock: T of work, but i think it would be cool to have, and active members could have a ship tailored to their play style. :mrgreen:
asdasdg

Re: statistics anyone?

Post by asdasdg »

One problem with that idea......
The firing rate and the damage.
People could just realy amplify it and you would be shoting just a literal beam accross the screen. Their would have to be restrictions to the rate of fire and the damage.
kirill2525
Location: wheeling Illinois. usa, Earth, Milky Way, Galaxy #325

Post by kirill2525 »

this is a nice idea but some lvl's should have the option to limit certain aspects of the ship. some levels may be designed with a certain ship tipe in mind, maybe each advantage would be a certain amount of points, this way some levels have some control over the total advantages (lvl limit =500, rapid fire =300, damage =378, defense =200, All = 1378, maximum points exceeded, remove some power ups to continue). or maybe the lvl will already have some ships to choose from.
Kirill likes fish ><))))*>
This be mah gun Image
NARFNra
Location: Laughing evilly as he manipulates the government on Zeta Flolan.

Post by NARFNra »

I really doubt that would be easy to program. It would probably take at least doubling the size of the program now, but meh. I think we should focus on simpler things first, stats would be VERY complicated. For one thing, he would have to change everything he has already done to fit in...
I am of open mind and willing to hear criticism. Also: That's stupid and you're stupid. ~ 8Bit Theater

Ye who runs needlessly,
Thou art a fool,
Thou art a fool,
Thou art a fool,
Thou art a fool,
~La Mulana, Endless Corridor Tablet
kirill2525
Location: wheeling Illinois. usa, Earth, Milky Way, Galaxy #325

Post by kirill2525 »

"Without change life can not go on" -Kirill Obraztsov
Kirill likes fish ><))))*>