Secondary Weapons

Bug reports, suggestions, questions, etc that relate to the development of Zeta Flow and this website.
kirill2525
Location: wheeling Illinois. usa, Earth, Milky Way, Galaxy #325

Secondary Weapons

Post by kirill2525 »

I think the playing prosses would be much more interesting if there were secondary weapons (homing missile, shield, missile, bomb, emp, laser, ebd[enemy bullet destroyer]) of course there should me a limited amount of them or maybe a charging time.
Kirill likes fish ><))))*>
This be mah gun Image
NARFNra
Location: Laughing evilly as he manipulates the government on Zeta Flolan.

Re: Secondary Weapons

Post by NARFNra »

It would make the game way too easy. It would also make people have to plan their levels much more carefully. Barriers could be pierced by lasers and stuff, so there would be no safe zones.
I am of open mind and willing to hear criticism. Also: That's stupid and you're stupid. ~ 8Bit Theater

Ye who runs needlessly,
Thou art a fool,
Thou art a fool,
Thou art a fool,
Thou art a fool,
~La Mulana, Endless Corridor Tablet
kirill2525
Location: wheeling Illinois. usa, Earth, Milky Way, Galaxy #325

Re: Secondary Weapons

Post by kirill2525 »

in that case mirrors could be built to reflect lasers. i think ppl should be able to set different hp on objects, and every time an objects hp drops 25, 50, 75% a crack should appear (100%= destroyed) so that ppl know how much damage there doing.also weapons don't always need to be offensive (shield,EBD bomb[enemy bullet destroyer], EMP[stops all movement except the players ship] ) new weapon idea = flame thrower (wide angle but short range)
Kirill likes fish ><))))*>
This be mah gun Image