invaled users?

Bug reports, suggestions, questions, etc that relate to the development of Zeta Flow and this website.
asdasdg

invaled users?

Post by asdasdg »

Is it just me or are other users also reciving the error messege about user profiles being invaled?

I tried one of my alternet accounts and found that I could not view its profile. I can view mine but users such as raz3124, panda, asdasdgson2 (alternet account), otogi.....
Zeke

Re: invaled users?

Post by Zeke »

I just checked my profile and I can view it okay. I don't have any alternate profiles, so I can't speak to that issue.

I've often wondered why people go through the trouble to make multiple profiles. Is there some benefit to that?

Good luck with your problem.

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein
Sasadad

Post by Sasadad »

Zeke wrote:I've often wondered why people go through the trouble to make multiple profiles. Is there some benefit to that?
The only things I could think of would be to rate things twice, vote for yourself in contests, or go into the other account so people don't know you're online (not much of a point to this on ZF). None of these seem likely for asdasdg12 to do, though, so *shrug*.

As for your problem, I can go to those users' and my own profile without errors, so I guess it's just you. Can you get a picture of the error, perhaps? That might help MD or someone else figure it out.
asdasdg

Post by asdasdg »

the problem got fixed.