Just the best level so far!

Design concepts in general, talk about your favorites, show levels you've made, give feedback.
swartzer

Just the best level so far!

Post by swartzer »

Holy crap, Mouzi!

Your "Just a Level" is amazing! You can never again claim to be bad at level design. :wink:

If that's your contest entry, then everybody else has a huge challenge on their hands!
Last edited by swartzer on Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sasadad

Post by Sasadad »

OH MY GOD.
At first I was play it and I thought "Ehh... it's pretty dang cool..." and then I beat its first form. Whoa. I hope I can at least get second place.
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

"Just a Level" is amazing Mouzi.

I think Triggers will prove to be one of the best upgrades/additions to Zeta Flow ever. When you come across a level that uses them so successfully, it makes you go "WOW... That was awesome!!!".

I agree with swartzer... You've set the bar high for the competition.

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein
Mouzi

Post by Mouzi »

Thanks. :)

Now that it's finished I can go back to play with the triggers <3

By the way, the first form is "defensive", the second one is "offensive" and the third one just goes crazy :P
The second one was supposed to have the 4 way core gun (I tested it with it), but I forgot to put it in the final version :/
Mouzi

Post by Mouzi »

Think this was the best level? Think again :D
Check MP3228's level Angel

I may be good at tricks, but I'm in no way creative enough to make something like that.
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

MP3228's level Angel is really impressive. I wondered why it wasn't entered into the competition. So far you are the only official contestant Mouzi.

I expected people to wait til the last minute to see what the competition was like.

MD... You might want to highlight in your requirements that entries have to be posted in that thread.

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein
Sasadad

Post by Sasadad »

Wow, that's a pretty cool level you found there Mouzi. Yeah, I've seen several clock levels that haven't been mentioned in the topic.

And completely randomly, I just saw your level Isometric Art. Pretty impressive! It looks like your avatar.
Mouzi

Post by Mouzi »

I also have this:

Isometric pixel art FTW :)
swartzer

Post by swartzer »

Cool, Mouzi. :)

And yeah, I agree that Angel level was really good! I rated it a 90, and I rarely rate anything above a 60 these days.