Rotation Contest

Design concepts in general, talk about your favorites, show levels you've made, give feedback.
asdasdg

Rotation Contest

Post by asdasdg »

I am issuing a new contest....
Now, this is the first contest that I am managing. So don't blame me if you feel like the ruels are being to strict.

Ruels and requierments.

1. No more then 30 parts.
2. All level AI and Text edit commands must be submitted to the judge for qualification.
3. NO WEAPONS.
4. level MUST be winnable.
5. no more then one submission per user. (MD can detect multi accounting).
6. Once you have submitted your level and wish to change your level, you MUST notify me before I add your level to the contest list.
7. You MUST include rotation commands in the AI box.

Thanks. :D 8)
Mouzi

Re: Rotation Contest

Post by Mouzi »

So, is the theme rotation? Should it be somehow noticeable from the level? Or is there no theme? o.o
Pretty much all levels have a lot to do with rotation, but I guess that would just make it more challenging to design something original and interesting.
I might be up for this if there's enough interest.

Anyway, on a side note, what happened to survival contest? :P Did anyone make a level for it? I haven't been checking all the levels on Gallery so I don't know if there have been survival levels around.
asdasdg

Re: Rotation Contest

Post by asdasdg »

The theme is bassed on rotation yes.
No i have not heard anything about the survival contest. I tried to make such a level but the best I could get was causeing weapons to activate after you destroyed a certin part....