Four Corners by Geiss 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
Flutterby Squadron Alpha by Redsatori 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Triple Flinger by trickstapriest 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
Deceptive Driod by MD 38%  38%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 8
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:47 pm 
Redsatori wrote:
Only problem with that last idea Mouzi is that no one's levels would appear on the list when they first put them up there. Would be a bit barren methinks. I do like the other suggestion, however, about having to beat a level to save it. There are a couple good posts about it on the S & F section, including this one which contains a bit of my humor and photoshop fun.

What about people who do their levels in six or seven sittings like myself, though? :p Would we have to beat it every time we wanted to save? What if I got to go to work? That could be a lot of editing I'd lose...

I do like the idea myself; what about a filter on the gallery that can essentially 'ignore' any levels who's latest version haven't been beaten? That also means someone in development of a level would have to beat it when it's finished to 'clear' it onto the main board, or give the link to someone else to beat for them (let's say a collaborative work).

Profile  Offline

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:27 pm 
Links are posted on the first post of this thread btw...

Also, although this is OT, a finished flag would be a welcome addition to those people who aren't able to complete really complex levels in one sitting (myself, I prefer Mountain Dew by the case and cigarettes to keep me going). Although, I do feel that some way to block an unbeatable level from even being posted would be a nice addition. And the new gallery listing is a nivce improvement, although I have spent too much time trying to beat all those 'undefeated' levels of late...

Shin Chan

Profile  Offline

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:40 pm 
I came really close to beating one but running through the lasers is a real pain...

Profile  Offline

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:13 pm 
In search of "higher forms" of Minimalism, I have created Dragon Kite using MD's core trick. I used 4 parts, 5 lasers, and the coreDouble shot. I was curious if a faster rate of fire with coreDouble would make it be competitive but more fair then the normal coreTwinRapid with its wider arc coverage. For a quick play I found it interesting. An alternative name that I turned down was "Think Fast" but that would have been a bit noobish and ego-centric sounding, lol. In terms of lives, I think 3 is about right for this one. Good for training against core missile shots.

Profile  Offline

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:25 pm 
Redsatori wrote:
Links are posted on the first post of this thread btw...

Also, although this is OT, a finished flag would be a welcome addition to those people who aren't able to complete really complex levels in one sitting (myself, I prefer Mountain Dew by the case and
e cigarette to keep me going). Although, I do feel that some way to block an unbeatable level from even being posted would be a nice addition. And the new gallery listing is a nivce improvement, although I have spent too much time trying to beat all those 'undefeated' levels of late...

I also like mountain dew but not cigarette. I have allergic problem and for this reason i quit cigarette. I have a soft corner for this ;).

Profile E-mail Offline