Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:58 am 
n3cr0m33p5, after looking over your levels, you definitely have some excellent design and aesthetics going on. Keep it up!

Profile  Offline

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:56 pm 
Here's one I came across while playing some of the older levels. There was no "Art" type at the time this was made, and I think the designer (unknown457) might have used that category if it were available at the time. Unfortunately, unknown457 appears to have stopped creating levels quite some time ago.

Incognitus: Frost by unknown457

The level is a bit intimidating at first, but it is actually not that hard to beat. The layout is well proportioned to make for a challenging level, but there are enough lives to get you through. A good level and worth a check out.

As a non-designer I don't understand why I can go through the flakes without getting killed. I'm guessing they are "sprites" but since I don't know how sprites are created or what the difference between them and a "real" part are, I just wade in to see what will happen when I hit them. Since they look similiar to invulnerable parts, I never know what will happen.

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein

Profile  Offline