What controls do you use to play Zeta Flow?

Playing Zeta Flow

What controls do you use?

Mouse Aim - Keyboard Move
46%
Auto Aim - Mouse Move
23%
Other
31%

Total votes: 13

Geiss

What controls do you use to play Zeta Flow?

Post by Geiss »

In the control options (found by pressing p in game), there are four different aims with choice of keyboard or mouse move. Of the four aims available there are Auto, Expert, Keyboard, and Mouse with either Keyboard or Mouse move. Default seems to be Auto Aim with Mouse Move.

Up until now I had only used autoaim with mouse move but am now converted to the power of mouse aim and keyboard move. How do the rest of you play?
swartzer

Post by swartzer »

I use expert aim, though it can be annoying in tight places, and has a bug where the aim sometimes snaps to a wildly different direction. I tried keyboard aim and didn't like it; only being able to shoot in eight directions really cramped my style. I've been meaning to try keyboard move, though.

Edit: I tried keyboard move with mouse aim, and I like it, but I can tell I have a learning curve ahead of me.
MD
Site Admin

Post by MD »

I frequently switch between styles depending on the level, although I never use mouse to move, and generally I use Keyboard movement with auto aim.

~MD
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

In hindsight, I may have cast my vote for the wrong choice. I voted Auto Aim - Mouse Move. In reality I use a trackball. An old corded Logitech TrackMan Marble FX to be specific. I'm truly going to miss it when/if it ever dies.
Sasadad

Post by Sasadad »

Mouse aim, keyboard move. It's very easy, at least for me. Mouse aim gives you complete control over your aim, and keyboard move give you good control over your movement.