Advent calendar 'n stuff

Everything else under the sun
Mouzi

Advent calendar 'n stuff

Post by Mouzi »

Just noticed the RSS feed hasn't been working for ages and there's been a bunch of new forum posts :P I had thought the forum really was that dead. Some comments on my levels too (thanks for those) :) All of the ultimate defence levels still seem to be beatable, by the way.

Anyways, if any of you are good at solving... umm... well, things, you should check out my Advent calendar :P
Though, it looks kind of like this forum: active at first but now it's silent.
Zeke

Re: Advent calendar 'n stuff

Post by Zeke »

Hey Mouzi - I went to your Advent calendar and after a few tries I got the first one. It opened the window where it says "Type your name and key combination". Are you asking for a User Name and Password?

BTW - I haven't noticed any problems with the RSS feed. I think it has just been relatively quiet here for a long time now.

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein
Mouzi

Post by Mouzi »

Yeah, it's nick and password. Though it doesn't matter if you don't delete your cookies it will stay till the end of December.

Could have been a problem with my Firefox, but I got like 20 new messages at once today in the RSS feed.
Sasadad

Post by Sasadad »

I've gotten 2, 4, 9, 10, and 12 so far, putting me in 7th place overall. I can't get today's one, it seems like there are some overlapping layers, one of which contains the word, but I can't figure out how to separate them...

Awesome, Mouzi. :)