Is this place still Alive?

Everything else under the sun
Fruktfisk

Is this place still Alive?

Post by Fruktfisk »

Doesn't seem to be much activity on the forum these days. Does anybody still come to this place? Personally I don't. I'd just like to check on you. It would be quite sad to see this forum fall into the dark pits of the Interwebz... :(
Zeke

Re: Is this place still Alive?

Post by Zeke »

Fear not Fruktfisk... It's alive. It seems that there are more new players/designers coming and going than the forum would lead you to believe. Most seem to drop in for a while, make a few levels and then disappear. It would be nice if they joined in the forum and asked some questions and contributed.

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein
Mouzi

Post by Mouzi »

Something seems to be keeping them from registering on the forums. Is it a step too big to just do it? Maybe the ZetaFlow account should work both in the game and on the forums. Or does it already? I can't remember.
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

I believe that a registered users account works for both the gallery and the forum. My guess is that most players are solely interested in playing the game, and not interested in a discussion. The unfortunate thing about that is that they could gain some insight into designing levels and/or offer their talents to new designers.

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein
asdasdg

Post by asdasdg »

nope. The gallery account does not work on the forums. I think the biggest reason for users not making a forum account is that they don't want to give their email address.
SoFabulousHHH

Post by SoFabulousHHH »

This forum is like a ghost forum, I haven't seen any posts in here for the past week or so.
Also, bump.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9H5dLbnZJU
Plus System - Blue Anthem (Scott Brown Remix) / Hardwired Vol.1

"79% of stair accidents happen on the stairs."
Gumball Watterson - The Amazing World of Gumball / The Responsible
asdasdg

Post by asdasdg »

looks like you were just a few minutes early.
Yingchun

Post by Yingchun »

:mrgreen: great job .
concer

Post by concer »

I'm just a spectator, a good forum,Hope everyone has had good luck, happy every day