Hey everyone!

Everything else under the sun
Redsatori

Hey everyone!

Post by Redsatori »

Sorry I haven't been able to make much time for you guys here at my favorite game site on the net. It has been a busy session in school, and I have had little to no time to play games or do much of anything the last couple of weeks. Next session I am only taking one course before I get back into full-time the second session. Keep in touch, and keep the levels flowing.

Cheers,
~Redsatori
The world keeps a balance, through mathematics, defined by whatever you've added and subtracted.
Atmosphere, Godlovesugly
It's better to be choking your chicken in hand than to be tossing your rocks off in a bush.
Shin Chan
trickstapriest

Post by trickstapriest »

Yeah. In much the same situation as you, it seems, but I'm doing ok overall... have an idea or two I want to try, but no time to experiment. keep up the fun in the meantime!
swartzer

Post by swartzer »

I'm still around too, but busier than ever. I hope sometime I'll get a chance to make levels again.
Redsatori

Post by Redsatori »

Me too guys. I am currently involved in a couple of projects with people from school. We are making a vertical shooter, an RPG and possibly attempting an RTS at some point in the near future.
The world keeps a balance, through mathematics, defined by whatever you've added and subtracted.
Atmosphere, Godlovesugly
It's better to be choking your chicken in hand than to be tossing your rocks off in a bush.
Shin Chan
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

Hi All - Nice to see you guys are still alive and well. With the exception of some nice contributions by n3cr0m33p5, there hasn't exactly been a flood of creativity in the last two months! Even MD seems to be preoccupied with other responsibilities.

Best of luck with school or work, as the case may be.

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein
Sasadad

Post by Sasadad »

Zeke wrote:Hi All - Nice to see you guys are still alive and well. With the exception of some nice contributions by n3cr0m33p5, there hasn't exactly been a flood of creativity in the last two months! Even MD seems to be preoccupied with other responsibilities.

Best of luck with school or work, as the case may be.
Yeah, n3cr0m33p5 has been pretty active, but nobody else really has. :(
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

Hey Sasadad - Sorry for leaving your name off the list of good contributors. I guess it's just because you've slowed down in the last few weeks too. Everyone seems to be busy or maybe just needed a change of pace. I got spoiled when everyone was posting levels around the holidays :-)

Keep the creative process going!

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein
MD
Site Admin

Post by MD »

Indeed I've been busy too. It's nice to see everyone is still around though.

By the way, I'm slowly working on custom colors for parts. There's just a few things I have to do before I will upload it. Hopefully that will encourage some more creativity.

Resatori wrote:Keep the [zeta] levels flowing.
:wink:
~MD
Mouzi

Post by Mouzi »

MD wrote:Hopefully that will encourage some more creativity.
You bet. Although I'd prefer more triggers. Triggers, triggers, triggers.
I'll probably turn all my levels indigo :) (or violet or purple or whatever you call it).
Sasadad

Post by Sasadad »

Just about any update would get me making levels again. :)

EDIT: Oh, and as my sig says, I'm almost finished with a series I've been working on.
n3cr0m33p5

Post by n3cr0m33p5 »

Thanks for the notice, it was a pain figuring out the placement so the lasers on NCC-1701D went around the saucer perimeter.
Custom colors would be really nice ... how about a charcoal grey level (he he).
Seen a few good levels recently too, but a lot have been just a mass of weapons and parts, kinda depressing.