Recent Downtime Thoughts

Announcements will appear here.
Zeke

Recent Downtime Thoughts

Post by Zeke »

Glad to see the site back up and running. For a while there, I thought Zeta Flow might have retired for good. It occurred to me that I've been visiting here for many years. In spite of all the changes that have taken place in my life over those years, this was a grounding place to forget about the outside diversions and chill out.

I appreciate the fact that MD has kept this site alive.

Thanks Matt

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein
KittyBeast

Re: Recent Downtime Thoughts

Post by KittyBeast »

Yeah, it's so nice that this game still exists and that other people still play it! I got worried about Zeta Flow as well, thought it might be gone forever, so I ended up telling MD about it.

I'm so glad that he responded with a fix so fast! I hope this game lives for another decade, atleast. :)
MD
Site Admin

Post by MD »

I'm glad to hear the game is still appreciated, even despite many years going by! And I'm impressed how long some of you have been around. Rest assured I will keep the site up for as long as I can!

Nowadays so many games are filled with ads or require micro-payments to advance through the game (I'm thinking of mobile Android/iPhone games in particular). Personally, I believe in games that are designed to be enjoyable and relaxing rather than addictive time-wasting money-makers (well, all games waste time to some extent, but some do so for no good reason). I hope this game can remind people that such games still exist, and further that creativity is fun and that "winning" isn't everything.
asdasdg

Post by asdasdg »

I know I'm not around as much as I used to be but real life takes priority.

Nice to see you guys still come back here once in a while :). Maybe I'll start making new levels.