Can we get a new kind of auto aim?

Bug reports, suggestions, questions, etc that relate to the development of Zeta Flow and this website.
ThePagemaster

Can we get a new kind of auto aim?

Post by ThePagemaster »

I just played Warning forever and was really impressed with that auto aim.
Can u make that auto aim an option here?
Thanks.
ThePagemaster
Redsatori

Post by Redsatori »

There's auto aim in Warning forever? Hmmm... I guess I will have to go check, mebbe I was just doing something wrong lol.

Edit: If you are talking about that weapon switch function, we kind of have that if you use mouse aim and keyboard movement. And speaking of Warning Forever, can anyone get more than 13million points? I see to be stuck not being able to get any further than that... :(
The world keeps a balance, through mathematics, defined by whatever you've added and subtracted.
Atmosphere, Godlovesugly
It's better to be choking your chicken in hand than to be tossing your rocks off in a bush.
Shin Chan
MD
Site Admin

Post by MD »

I wouldn't consider WF's aiming "auto", but nevertheless you can use that style of aiming by selecting "Expert Aim" in the options menu (Although mine isn't as good as WF's)

~MD
Redsatori

Post by Redsatori »

Just beat 21million on WF, what's ur top score on that game MD?
The world keeps a balance, through mathematics, defined by whatever you've added and subtracted.
Atmosphere, Godlovesugly
It's better to be choking your chicken in hand than to be tossing your rocks off in a bush.
Shin Chan
ThePagemaster

Post by ThePagemaster »

My record is 0,004,320,300 and my highest level was 10. Oh by the way can we get something like the smash weapon of that game?
Redsatori

Post by Redsatori »

My new record is: 0,021,691,100, stage 17, time: 15:21:53. I have found that going after the weapons on the top part of the ship when it first comes down is the easiest route, and also killing the core outright from the start gives you a huge bonus after level 8, since you get a big chain bonus from not killing everything else.

btw, what smash weapon?
Atmosphere, Godlovesugly
Shin Chan
ThePagemaster

Post by ThePagemaster »

if you take a look at the info at the beginning of the later bosses there is smash. (its the purple scatter gun)
Redsatori

Post by Redsatori »

Ahh, I just thought that was a different version of the multishot cannon. That weapon is pretty cool looking actually, and a pita to avoid when there is more than one on a side.
Atmosphere, Godlovesugly
Shin Chan