Something about blogging...

Bug reports, suggestions, questions, etc that relate to the development of Zeta Flow and this website.
Redsatori

Something about blogging...

Post by Redsatori »

I said somewhere that I was going to be blogging daily about the best rated level of that day. I forgot where I posted that, so I have made this post.

I started yesterday blogging the highest rated level of the day. I go based on the time of day for the level. It is nothing major. And my blog also contains weird little tidbits of randomness.

If you'd care to visit it, here is the link:

http://www.stumbleforums.com/blog

This is the current incarnation of the blog. It may well change in the future once I figure out why my main website can't be forwarded properly. Until then, good luck and happy hunting!!
The world keeps a balance, through mathematics, defined by whatever you've added and subtracted.
Atmosphere, Godlovesugly
It's better to be choking your chicken in hand than to be tossing your rocks off in a bush.
Shin Chan
swartzer

Post by swartzer »

No comments allowed, though? Eh, actually that's not such a big deal, I can say what I want to say here.
Redsatori

Post by Redsatori »

comments should be allowed, although it might be set up only to accept them if you register. It's a new BB system, and one I didn't design, so I don't know for sure.
The world keeps a balance, through mathematics, defined by whatever you've added and subtracted.
Atmosphere, Godlovesugly
It's better to be choking your chicken in hand than to be tossing your rocks off in a bush.
Shin Chan
Geiss

Post by Geiss »

Thats a cool blog, Redsatori. I feel honored to be the second level you reviewed in it. 8)

The blog is an excellent place for design discussion too.