The Machine Series!!

Design concepts in general, talk about your favorites, show levels you've made, give feedback.
Sasadad

The Machine Series!!

Post by Sasadad »

After months of work (It wasn't very hard, but I got bored of Zeta for a while and so my levels were spaced out more), I finally finished my Machine series today. Completely colored and with a prize level, the entire series is 8 levels including entrance and reward level. It is probably my favorite thing I've made so far, and gets kind of hard in some parts. Here's a link: The Machine

P.S. This is the series of levels I mentioned in my sig before.
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

This is great Sasadad! I haven't made it all the way yet but I had to let you know that I reeeeealy appreciate your talent. This is definitely the best series to date.

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein
swartzer

Post by swartzer »

Holy crap! Those are some really cool levels! That was a nice little reward at the end too. I rarely rate levels over 80 but all of these were at least that.
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

WOW!

LOVE IT!

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein
n3cr0m33p5

Post by n3cr0m33p5 »

Haven't finished them yet, but so far it's been very good
TrevorShannon

Post by TrevorShannon »

Wow... Those are some cool levels. Nice touch with the "Victory!" level. I should remember it when I make my next series... if it's alright with you.
Sasadad

Post by Sasadad »

Its fine if you make a winning level, Trevor. Glad you like the idea. Also nice to see somebody finally post in the forums... at all...

And thanks everybody else, I tried to make these levels good, I started right around when the series option came out and I've worked on them occasionally until I finished.
TrevorShannon

Post by TrevorShannon »

I just finished a new series (Fortress) based on this. Of course, most of the levels aren't as good...
MD
Site Admin

Post by MD »

The machine series is indeed awesome, Sasadad!

Trevor: you may want to consider setting your victory level to hidden so that players will get to it by defeating the previous level first; and in fact you may want to hide all of the levels except the first one, your choice. Nice levels too

~MD
jon99977

Post by jon99977 »

could you tell me personly how to make moving objects

:?
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

jon99977 - I think you will find your answer here: http://zetaflow.skylogic.ca/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=35.

Also look under the "Editor Help" section of the forum for other tips on designing a level.

Your question really didn't belong in this topic. Try to select an area of the forum that is appropiate for your questions. You will get more answers faster that way.